Sunday, March 20, 2011

WAHA . HA . HA . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~
memorable day for me : 19 march 2011 ! shsssss . i cannot tELL you , and you , and you . and yes , just only that day was full of memories, not full la actually , just half+half . 38 -.- 'IF THERE'S A FUTURE FOR US' , everything back to last time . start from the beginning . HOPEFULLY :( ! are you reading my blog now ? awww :) hehe ! hello ! don't always curi curi tengok lah :P ( sorry, 38 again ) -.-
 FUHHHHH HHHHH ~ picture cannot ' man zhu' me ! i need you badly ! =)
and today = sunday . nothing special , but ! my 'nice feel' weekend ever . since i back frm singapore until now ! yuhuuuu . cause . chat alots with my dad and mom , and so, i cook for them ! dinner ! AHYA , just spaghetti la, not special pun , cause everyones know to cook it ! but , seriously, its nice . see who cook mah xD ! and totally ~ totally ~ i love this weekend . updated my phone , games , and i tell you ! now only i start play 微博 . omg, it just like twitter ! but much more better than twitter la of course :) keke .
 welllllllllll . byebye ------------ tutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt -------------------