Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday . . Woke up around 10a.m. today,tired but I just want to wake up- - LOLX. Not taken my breakfast today,before tuisyen just drank 1 glass of 'organic grass',like oat -.- ! During tuisyen,fuHHhhhh ~I'm so afraid of . . . -.-  ! Diam diam there and my head can't 'move up' .WHAT TO DO ???
After tuisyen,I'm going to pasar malam with brother,Taman duyung. and my brother,facing some 'LOve problem',his hard and hurt . :( ! He share with me,and of course,ME ! as a sister,should 'tam' him back right? :)
I did it,haha ! I bought 'gai kan' for him,his favourite food ! =D but then,his moody at all,no mood eat.
Brother brother .My brother's girlfriend ~~ chill :) you two guys relationship wont be end up so easily and LAST LONG !! alomost 4years,appreciate.
Tomorrow,HARI KOKURIKULUM ! rm80 mari maRI HUMMM ! x] but i think it will be a very boring day x.x ------
Wish me don't fall down when going up to stage take price ! hahaha. 38 -.-

That's all for today :) Goodbye and off early .
World peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment