Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hari koko today ! Get rm80 today :) After school ,me,chee yen,shey chi and che shun going to PIZZA HUT ! celebration and gathering :) Nice feeling and very long time we didnt together lik this.
HEY YOU ! I LOVE YOU MY BUDDIES <3

-----------------------------------------------------
My 'aunty' find me today,make me so down and tired,Need to sleep early today .Sighh* ~ I'm feeling weird and tired,cause of rainy day ? x.x . . .My sister coming back tmrw,I'm going to wait her and went back home together with her ,wohuuuuuuuu ! I miss her.
Btw,tmrw is our form 5 graduation party :) Take lots of pic and apprecitae it,my dear friends,I appreciate you ,all my friends. No matter we meet up not more than 5 times,you call my name,mean we're friend . =)
Anyways,i just want to share my happiness with you guys,Not getting money lah ! Share the last 'memories' as A BSMM member in ACS 2010 :)
THnks :)

I'm tired ,realy tired ,Not feeling well :(

No comments:

Post a Comment