Thursday, November 4, 2010

New life for me !
-END OF LOVE-

Please don't get surprise when you read this (my siblings) ,because,its OVER !
Second time ,we break. and finally,you don't love me anymore,3-11-2010
Today,i wrote this ,maybe~you won't know or maybe~you'll be seeing this one day
Law,seriously ,are you playing me start from the beginning we dating until now ? I wonder that and I also realise that. Is it? We don't even hold hand ,btw this 4 month! It make me feel like you don't love me at all.
Start from last week,you giving me a weird feelings,and I knew,our relationship won't be stable and last by the end of the year, and its come true. Girl's six sense !
Yesterday,you asked me ,'have chee yen told you anything?' !I'm ready/know what is going to happen.You told chee yen,that you don't have any feeling to me ,but scare to hurt me if you told me this. =(
We shouldn't together of the beginning,we're different world people ? Yes. =(
I try to calm down my mood,laughing,exercise,talk,joke,smile ! I can't even fall asleep last night,until i got the idea to drink,yes,I did it ,A very 38 me ! I think this is the last msg or text that i have wrote about you.
I love you . Take good care,and find a girlfriend ,take good care of her =) ! Good luck and all the best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment