Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL MY INDIAN'S FRIENDS ! =)

Yo.New day for me,i'm feeling better now ,HIDE you inside my heart , a very tiny place =)
Wake up in the morning today and saw his message,i'm surprise :) Glad too. We still are friend,um,best friend :)
I won't play facebook anymore since from today.But will upgrade my blog everydays ,if I can :)
I got my family,My friends,and study now :)
I'm satisfied.Don't think too much and try to JUST concentrate my study,LOVE ME MORE, DAD&MOM IF YOU KNOW THIS ! <3
and yesterday morning,went for jogging with parents at lake garden,and god bless me !Long time didnt exercise and now my body very pain :( .HELPZZZ Miiiiiiiii ~
My breakfast today : bread and milo (dieting) teeheee !
My lunch : Apple 
My dinner : Kfc = =
Have a nice day ? urmm. :)

SPM .POSTPONED !maybe! ARGHHHHHH >< .
Noo please ,if not my batam ans singapore trip won't be success ! 
Flood flood go away ! Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment