Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! SPM coming soon ~
Study hard and hard. :) grr. speechless! Talk about yesterday, I went to KL with mom around 1p.m. yesterday,Midvalley and The garden. We're having lunch at the garden,NYONYA! yes,is nyonya,my favourite food and my mom too.My grandparents is nyonya too,my mom side !Order kuih(Forgot the name),i just remember got 'pa' or 'ma' in the last sound.LOlx. kuih,asam laksa,chee cheong fun(classic source),cendol !yumm. I miss the taste ><
And walking around there,looking for cloths and begs. Everytime shopping with my mom,I wont get anything,don't know why.But my mom sure can get the things she wanted and easy to buy cloth.WOMEN'S TASTE ?x.x
After awhile,high tea with mom again at baskin-robbins,DESSERT !ice-creammmm =)
I wonder KL's ladies how can be so rich,all LV,GUCCI,COACH .fake or real? lolx. Money can't earn so easier~But can go faster !
I love my PIERO GUIDI the most ! <3 I've ard make order the beg,and ofcourse my $ go faster ><

No comments:

Post a Comment