Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday nowwwwwwww . Well,im going to share the PICHA'SSSSSSSSS out during this few days,SCHOOL GRADUATION,and today . :)
------------------------------------------------------
Graduation day + Che shun's celebration : Acs,goodbye. It is the last time or event that form5 students can join,in this last year,last time. I've been growing up ,this five years.I know how to respect,communicate,friendship,'relationship; (-.-) ,and learn lots of thing. Especially ,society,BSMM,pn.ong.Thanks lots and i'll miss you :( ~ My form teacher,my classmate.
Other than that,my best friend,Beh,chee yen,ooi,qian,yuen yee,lawrence,desmond,menghong,chang,cheok,yin fung,yee ling,jiat foong,siow yen. I miss you guys and touching yesterday,but luckily got camera in this world.Because can save everything/capture memories for human. :)
LAST LONG.!oUR FRIENDSHIP ! <3
-----------------------------------------------------
Che shun,Happy birthday to you and wish you be happy always,don't get effect by others,ok ? =) Always by your side,yes!ALWAYS !<3 last long ok?our friendship, :) I LOVE YOU ! mumumumumu :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment