Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'M HAPPY ! I'M SATISFIED ! and i'm sad ~

------------------------------------------------------------------
Im going to school today,6 of us,my buddies ! have fun with them today :) Chee yen,teach us 3 games,is fun ,and CRAZY XD !
1ST: sit up sit up (number) !
2ND: say number ('yam' people wan) !
3RD: step step step !
Not bad,not bad .its realy fun ,and can release my sadness  ~.~ owhhh. Thanks my ji mui ! <3
And i'm staying back at school today,until 4p.m. ,McD with them and then go back school,they're having performance during our form5 graduation day!THIS FRIDAY ! talang>talang>talang>talang>doraemon. . .
Good luck guys and best performance ! :)
--Chee yen,che shun,shey chi,wan qian,yuen yee-- Realy enjoy today and appreciate it -- =D

Sighh* tuisyen later,and after tuisyen i'm going to eat CHAU GUEY DIAO ,wuhuhuhuh <3
btw,having rehersal today,for hari koko,this thursday ,and i'll get rm80 :) Actualy i prefer a gift,that i can keep it forever,my secondary sch .Pingat berjasa terpuji BSMM individu,clap clap clap ! congratz to me :)

Have a nice day and weird day o.o !

1 comment: