Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm EXHAUSTED !!! Help mee ~ study study and study,but can't in my brain. Howww ?
Yesterday didnt on9 at all,i mean use pc la ! haha. Yesterday,wednesday . WEnt to kfc studeh with beh,meng hong,chang, and wee kiat. lawrence and foo come late,Not study together with us ba. After that,go for lunch ,drink 'tong sui' ! Around 2.45p.m. go tuisyen with beh ,we walk =)
My wednesday .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today,again, went to library with yuen yee and carmen.A lots of people there,especially malay,blue chairs there. I swear i won't sit there anymore,RED CHAIRS SIDE,tunggu saya =).I reach there aroung 11p.m ,sit awhile then go for breakfast with them,'laksa min fan gou' .And yes,we back to library again,lots of ppl still -.- ! what to do? especially malays,Noisy betul >< ! Chan wa's student many juga,st.paul pun ada ,puteri few sajer. THis was my 1st time meet with those gurls that are 'rich' / 'pretty'. Urm.. Racheal tay,pretty girl and smart :) haha ! Ohya,Thanks yuen yeeeee ! I LOVE YOUR SOUVENIR SO MUCHHH <3 love sei you ! mumumumumu .
URGHSSSS . Tony tuisyen,this saturday only end up.add maths.
Let's count.
Yesterday(wed).Maths 3-6p.m.
Today (thurs).Add.maths 4-7p.m
Tmrw(friday).Maths 6.30-9.30p.m
Saturday.Add maths. 3-6 p.m
PERFECT ? I'M EXHAUSTED AGAIN ! i need some time to revision =(
By the way,thx too sir -.- Lolx!
Today,someone told me,'he' text 'her' last night and talk blablabla.I'm jealous seriously -.- ! And yea,when i saw those super super rich girls,i was think that. WAOO ! Different world. x.x

Well,my day =) Here,I wish you guys good luck and take good care ,SPM coming soon. After spm only upgrade my blog :) Goodbye friends,i'll miss you.
WORLD PEACE <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment